cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a 3rd party that needs to access our servers over a site to site VPN. Their inside subnet is already used on our side. So i have asked them to PAT their inside subnet to another IP address so their inside subnet is invisible to us, but they...

Resolved! ASA SSL VPN

Hello Community, I have an ASA with client-less VPN configured using smart-tunnelling, everything worked great until we changed the signed ID cert to a SHA256 cert. We can see the new cert within the browser and log into the VPN as normal however w...

#TCN by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have a site to site vpn with aws, and i have restricted all the inbound traffic using an acl explicitly by denying any any(for both ip and icmp). still users from aws can access my network and can also rdp in, and also ping my network   Y...

Hi We currently have site to site VPNs to various 3rd parties. I am in the process of reviewing the current proposals and updating these.  Currently we use IKEV1, aes256, sha-1, dh group 5, lifetime 86400, no pfs I am planning to use IKEV2, aes256, s...

We're having a Cisco ASA5525 with multiple L2L VPN connections to other companies. At this moment I see there are 70 Active Tunnels: FW-VPN/pri/act# show crypto ikev1 stats Global IKEv1 Statistics Active Tunnels: 70 Sometimes I'd like t...

royvdberg by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After reviewing the ASA configuration THINK I am only missing these two lines of config for the 2nd broken vpn tunnel for 172.31.0.0/16 that I am trying to create but I need to understand why and how to add them.   access-group inside_access_in in in...

davidbnbf by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our business has about 30 branch locations which are all using Cisco ASA-5505's which connect back to our Corporate ASA-5520. We pass ALL traffic over the VPN tunnel to Corporate. On corporate end (ASA-5520) we have a object-group created which we ca...

aheibert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am trying to configure to configure a Dynamic-to-Static IPsec VPN tunnel between a Peplink (or Cradlepoint) with a dynamic IP address and an ASA (5540) with static IP, and is the first time using a Peplink (or Cradlepoint).   LAN1 192.168....

cure by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I'm having some trouble with users losing RDP access to a remote server throughout the day. The device is an ASA 5506 running ASA 9.5 (1). The RDP server is hosted in Microsoft Azure and is being accessed through a VPN tunnel.    The page on...

CONFIG     : Saved: : Serial Number: JMX1249L0LR: Hardware: ASA5510, 1024 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 4 Celeron 1599 MHz:ASA Version 9.1(7)12 !hostname gw234domain-name softcase.ruenable password 8Ry2YjIyt7RRXU24 encryptedasp rule-engine transactional-commit...

Hi I need to setup a site to site VPN to a 3rd party. We have an ASA 5585 HA pair, They have a Merak pair. On the 3rd party side they have provided 2 primary and 2 secondary endpoint IPs so they are using 2 subnets and may running a separate context ...

a-01-e-01#who Line User Host(s) Idle Location 388 vty 0 i_user idle 1w3d 192.168.1.139 389 vty 1 i_user idle 3d20h 192.168.1.181 390 vty 2 i_user idle 5d18h 192.168.1.181 391 vty 3 i_user idle 2d20h 192.168.1.181*392 vty 4 anco idle 00:03:00 xx.96.xx...

Networkx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I attempt to install the Anyconnect client I get an entry in my task manager that says "A SmartNET contract is required for support - Cisco AnyConect Secure Mobility Client."  And the install stops.   I have all of the contracts I need - what am...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: