cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings all. So I have an issue with the Split-DNS feature over Anyconnect SSL client based VPN. Running Anyconnect 4.3 with ASA code 9.6(3)1. We use both the split-tunneling and split-dns features to selectively direct network and dns queries to o...

rfranzke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am planning to deploy SSL VPN solution,  VPN Gateway : Installing ASA 9.8.1 image on FTD 4150 as a logical device with standard ASA license.Client: Wind 10 native VPN client - Protocol used for VPN connection is SSTP I really appreciate ...

Chts by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Would 4331 router work as GETVPN key server for about 30 GMs? All the documents I have found key sers are using the old ISR.  Please let me know if 4331 would work or a different suggestion!   Thank you.

NL17 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have configured Site to Site VPN between ASA and Palo Alto. Where ASA is the initiator. But the requirement is that we have traffic generation from Palo Alto end also. We have observed that tunnel goes down when there is no traffic from In...

shafhuss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need the VPN users to access one specific server externally What I have done specify the internal domain to the splig-dns configuration. I have not configured any access-list, as I need the users to resolve the server domain name to the external IP...

erga by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about setting the peer address when you use NAT-T in a site to site vpn.   Using an ASA (8.4) and PIX515E(6.3(5)) I have built a working site to site VPN.   Now i want to move the Pix behind a router doing PAT. I have turned on Nat-...

psandy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using any connect 4..5.04029 on Linux (ubuntu 17.10). I'm able to connect using 2-factor authentication to a remote server, exactly once. After disconnect (whether I issue the disconnect command, or a timeout is forced from the other side) I cann...

ermac by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked with allowing users to vpn into a particular server that is running on interface 0/2 at the main site on an asa 5510.  Looking for a little help on this one.  This is what I am working with, we have a site to site vpn between 2 off...

j_lorang1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was trying to check transfer speed from Cisco Any Connect, with only ports opened in firewall 443 & 80 with 1 destination , but to complete data transfer of 50MB file it takes around 40mins, but if all ports are unblocked in Firewall with 1 dest...

Dear Cisco Community,   I have several things that I would like to clarify with you regarding AnyConnect SSL VPNs.First is packet filtering and the other is NAT.   The ASA we use is basically a pure VPN gateway. There is no other traffic than tunnels...

janiax by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why and what scenario we choose Aggressive mode , any way its less secure and main mode is also not that slow , then what is use of Aggressive mode ?

Parth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: