cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having issues getting my anyconnect clients to be able to hairpin.  I had this functional on my 5505, and used the same configuration from the 5505 to establish the setup on the 5506.  Clients are able to talk to resources on the LAN, but unable...

IPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst                      src                       state    conn-id status103.81.XXX.XXX 206.208.XXX.XXX QM_IDLE 20324 ACTIVE103.81.XXX.XXX 206.208.XXX.XXX QM_IDLE 20293 ACTIVE   Duplicate session with same destination and same s...

mhrznamn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure anyconnect for an ASA 5505 running version 9.2.4. My goal is to successfully install anyconnect so that I can log into my network from anywhere in the world. My activation key says that I can have up to 2 anyconnect premium p...

Hello, I am having a problem to setup my anyconnect vpn for remote users,I am working on two networks: 1.10.x.x.x 2.172.x.x.x The machines in 172.x.x.x can be accessed remotely via cisco anyconnect and public IP when passing with its DNS,but for acc...

Hi,Suddenly I have this error with my client cisco AnnyConnect ver. 3.1.04063 connecting with my computer:windows vista SP2.Message appeared: "Login denied. "name_company" security policies have rejected your login" and nothing else.I tried to uninst...

jdelprat1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm using VPN client 5.0.07.0440 on windows 7 machine. When I connect to a particular client I have the error 427. I have a client which works well, no issue. I tried to uninstall to delete regestry install again, same issue. Attached you have...

Dragos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   This is related to the original thread that I had opened with the previous VPN Client: https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/vpn/4-4-03034-cascading-error-messages/td-p/3093728   This morning I encountered the cascading error message again on o...

The ipsec vpn tunnel is up, but it is unstable. There are 2 streams of interest. One of the streams of interest (10.200.0.0/16)can be connected. The other (172.19.0.0/16)fails. Sometimes the clear crypto ipsec sa is required to pass through, but afte...

Hello,   I've installed Cisco AnyConnect on my ubuntu, however I'm unable to complete setup. AnyConnect has been installed and running as root.   I'm getting the following error: "Failed to install AnyConnect VPN Profile because of file integrity che...

anyconnect-error.png
Peter6 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes