cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone! I have a  problem trying to connect to vpn by any connect client 4.3 version, in  Ubuntu 12.04 so. At first, It connects well ( assigns ip address ok) but no connectivity to the LAN. Then about 1 minute the vpn client stays in reconne...

Hi,   The title pretty much says it all.   I would like to create a remote access from the outside to an IP on our Active Directory. Now, if the IP was configured on the router (DHCP or Static) I can create a remote access. However, if the IP resides...

KyleHB by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , recently i have purchased a cisco anyconnect plus license (AC-PLS-P-50-S) for upgrading my cisco asa 5510    before: Licensed features for this platform: Maximum Physical Interfaces    : Unlimited Maximum VLANs                  : 100       I...

EdwinThoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening, I recently had an issuse trying to configure a site to site VPN on ASA 5505 (ver. 9.1(6)). My need is to connect point A to point B, and point A to point C. While I've been able to successfully connect A-B, with A-C I have this problem:...

vannixiii by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco Catalyst 4500 x switch in my Data Center. In that switch, the yellow light is on on the up-link port. What should be the problem ?

We recently had a power supply failure in one of our Cisco Catalyst 3750 Switches in a stack.  I copied the config over  to a new 3750, verified images matched, then replaced the bad switch.  Now traffic is passing through but the IP information does...

cloftin01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to  tshoot the IPsec VPN error , As per the attached syslog the tunnel is down and started receiving the below error continuously.   ------------------------------Syslog-------------------------------------- Mar 7 14:03:09 10.133.12.16 %ASA-5-713...

Hello All ,    i have site to Site VPN configured on ASA 5525 ver 9.2   i want to change DH GrouP to Group14 , but i can not see the Group 14 ., under Group Command    available Group numbers are 1,2,5,7   Please advise DH group 14 is not available ,...

We have a VPN Anyconnect policy that populates proxy settings in IE required in our environment. This policy apparently modifies HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\WinHttpSettings. This key is u...

jjstok001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a question about the ASA 5506 which hopefully can be answered by someone knowledgeable on this topic. We want to setup a site-to-site VPN and got the following requirements:   Phase 1 Authentication algorithm: SHA2 Encryption algorith...

MJEpi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are experiencing issues with our Win7 machines and AnyConnect 4.4 after installing the latest Windows update (KB4056894).  The VPN will not connect and times out.  Uninstalling this patch fixes the issue.Anyone experiencing the same?  We are not s...

tk330 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am running a Windows 10 machine and we are a O365 shop. When I connect to my VPN remotely to access servers within our environment I loose all connection to my O365 products as well as connection to the Internet. I did some searching on-line and tr...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: