cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a problem with Anyconnect clientless configuration with SAML. I have correctly configured ConnectionProfile, GroupPolicies and SAML Identity Provider. My Identity Provider is a simpleSAMLphp script.At logon I am redirected to the AnyConnect lo...

kpo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi    i am getting one issue. i installed anyconnect VPN in ASA with self signed certificate and its working fine. now i installed CA signed certificate on firewall with FQDN and removed the self signed certificate in firewall.    Issue   when i conn...

Hi Team ,   I have an ASA 5585 running in multi context mode.   I already have an IPSEC VPN running on system with source as 10.0.0.0/8.   Now I have to create one more VPN with source as 10.2.0.0/16 network.   The problem is that 10.2.00.00 is also ...

Hello,    I have 2 Cisco 1921 sharing a VRRP VIP and connected to a Fortigate like below :  [Cisco]--|               |---(ProviderNetwork)---[Fortigate][CIsco]--|   I would like to know if it's possible to set up a VPN ipsec between the fortigate and...

tkachour by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please suggest what would be the Source IP/Port and Destionation IP/Port as per the attached diagram?   My main concern is if the source port will change once the packet re-build after the NAT from work station to web server or not. I'll ...

We have one user that suddenly is not able to access our VPN.  What we have tried:   1. We have removed/added her from the AD Group, 2. We have removed/added her to the MFA Group. 3. We have changed her password.   She was working fine through 3/21 ...

loginerror.jpg

Hi guys.   I have monitoring (SNMP) for l2l VPN tunnels with PSK authentication terminated at  ASA5506-x using OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.171.1.2.3.1.7 it returns remote public IP for UP tunnel:   [asisslog-ydclpp01 ~]$ snmpwalk -v2c -c community1 10.130.2...

I am trying to find a way to know if my IPsec tunnel went down at any given point in the last month. I have my logs set to store for 90 days no matter how big the log file. Can someone help me try to determine tunnel states historically speaking? I h...