cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm new to cisco routers , I'm trying to setup a remote vpn server (that requires authentication) connection to allow local Lan users to access the internet through a remote vpn server that requires authentication.   the VPN is required to allow ...

saintv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a call coming up with Verizon for creating a VPN connection from our site over the Internet to a group of wireless devices that they have placed into a secure subnet which will be viewed as another remote site to our corpora...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys       I am dealing with a very strange issue and cant seem to get my head around. I have a customer, they use DMVPN for some of the sites. Its a standard DMVPN setup nothing complicated at all. During an audit they identified that encryption ...

Hi, so what I would like to implement is IPsec as primary protocol and SSL as backup. Would this be possible? Both IPsec and SSL/DTLS are enabled on the ASA. The client can establish the SSL connection and once the Profile is updated so that IPsec is...

mraljevic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to configure an ACL to deny telnet from any host on subnet 135.79.40.0/24 to anything on other subnets.   I think I want to do something like this:access-list 150 deny tcp host 135.79.40.0 0.0.0.255 any eq telnetBut I am not getting any...

Hi, I am using SSL anyconnect vpn . ISE is the authentication server .Domain users are authenticated based on the security group . And 2FA enabled using an OTP service as second factor Now I want to remove the 2FA and add certificate as second factor...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was using a Cisco RV220W and just upgraded to an RV340, my port forwarding of PPTP and L2TP to My windows 2012 server running RRAS were working fine with the RV220W but I cannot seem to get it working on the RV340. I thought about using the PPTP an...

Hi, My customer is using Anyconnect for posture with ISE and uses 3rd party VPN clients/software in many machines. Their concern is on the compatibility between the two and their ask is : Cisco to publish the tests with the VPN software of well-known...

ankverma by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have RAVPN setup with posture assessment using only hostscan. My Windows patches centralize via WSUS server.  Seeking for your help because my RAVPN user can't download the patches, it always stuck at "Checking for updates..." By the way, ...

Hi, Someone know which is the difference between VPN API and WEB DEPLOY? AnyConnect Pre-Deployment Package (Linux 64-bit) anyconnect-linux64-4.4.00243-predeploy-k9.tar.gz 12-DEC-2016 13.29 MB Download!Application Programming Interface [API] (Linux...

Resolved! ASA RA VPN

I've just set up a RA VPN on a new ASA5505. I followed documentation from Cisco on getting it set up. I can connect, but I cannot ping anything on the inside. At first I had vpn pool giving out IP's on the inside but I read that this was incorrect....

sonitadmin by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I currently have an issue where a user connecting using Cisco AnyConnect to our ASA5515 has an overlapping private network which is causing connection problems.   I understand that I can rectify this using a static nat, however they need to be ab...

Zupuqo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!   We have 5525x at DC and a lot of ipsec to other asa`s. (5505,06x and 5516x) If wan connection to 5525x drops for a few ms, ipsec tunnels stops passing traffic, often we can see one-way-traffic or no traffic at all, we need to logout ipsec t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: