cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   TellCarrabbasSo basically my Internet doesn't work without connecting to the VPN. I am a Linux user and I am using protonVPNTried a lot of things but still didn't work.And if you are experiencing the same problem. Need suggestion. Thanks in ...

Hey folks,  I am wondering if anyone has run into AnyDesk dropping connection over a  Firepower Remote Access VPN connection.  It appears to happen randomly.  The users are connecting with the Cisco AnyConnect client with split tunneling enabled (I k...

keibler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just configured cert map for Anyconnect connection profile autoselection, with no luck. Configuration:Cert map matches subject email field with value "scep@company.com" -- if this condition is true, it should pick profile 2Otherwise if no match is fo...

Hello, trying to understand what could be the error character limit for AnyConnect VPN client showing in the AnyConnect i have users compiling about the truncated VPN message.The VPN Connection attempt was aborted due to the system suspending. A new ...

I have a vpn connection between two cisco asa 5512 that failed. I restored an older backup with ASDM but the vpn is still down. What can I do to restore the vpn? Thank you.

iburlacu by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one user that suddenly is not able to access our VPN.  What we have tried:   1. We have removed/added her from the AD Group, 2. We have removed/added her to the MFA Group. 3. We have changed her password.   She was working fine through 3/21 w...

loginerror.jpg

Hi all,I am testing out Windows 11 on a new Dell Latitude 5440. When not on the VPN the network works fine but after connecting to the company VPN I start to drop packets. A  continuous "ping <IP Address> -t" will show about every 5th ping timing out...

Tom K 77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Trying to migrate a ASA 5585-X to a Firepower 1150 and have a question on exporting user certificate. In ASDM, I can only see an option for exporting identity certificates, but not CA certificates. The identity certificate would only be for ac...

Hello, I setup simple lab environment in GNS3 and found interesting problem. Used setup from https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/12_3t14/feature/guide/gtIPSctm.html#wp1080079(Configuration Examples for IPsec Virtual Tunnel Interface). So in th...

Damir Reic by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes