cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have an ASA5525 in our DC. I have configured site to site VPNs before without issues. I now have to create a site to site VPN with a 3rd party that has 5 endpoints all located in different parts of thew world with different peer IPs. Their users...

in our DMVPN confiuration, one of spoke got stuck  in IKE state in connnecction with Hub. my router is Cisco2911 and its IOS is c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M6.bin . please help

mayur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco RV 340 that we have configured for PPTP Server; Client-To-Site VPN settings are also configured to support this. When attempting to create a VPN, the error message "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value" is present...

Hi, I am encountering issues with specific websites when connected on Cisco AnyConnect VPN. I have troubleshooted the issue and I have noticed that the User Agent String changes when over VPN. Are you aware with this issue? Is there anything I can...

ejdrijin1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I've seen a strange error occur multiple times the past week, but I can't figure out why this happens.The customer reports a VPN as down. With "sh ipsec sa peer" I see the tunnel as up and there are encaps, but no decaps. If I scroll down there's ...

Hi, we have problem between Cisco ASA and Cisco router: tunnel status  <status on asa> IKE Peer: xx.xx.xx.78 Type : user Role : initiator Rekey : no State : MM_WAIT_MSG2 <status on router> #show crypto isakmp sa IPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SA dst            ...

jakubholly by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all! i have DMVPN through  internet, 1 hub router in head office and 10 spoke routers in area, after my hub router it's firewall wich NATing hub router to internet, when i connected first spoke router, tunnel works fine, but when i added anoth...

nurbol555 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario: I'd like to connect my RV110W back to my ASA 5505 via IPSEC VPN. I have an Arris modem/router through my Internet provider, which I've connected the RV110W to. The ASA 5505 is static, and my Internet on the RV is dynamic. I assume this woul...

blorp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This morning my security team alerted us to an article about hackers attacking hotel public wifi hotspots, and the question was raised as to how Cisco Anyconnect VPN would protect a user's credentials during the actual connection phase (several secon...

adarrah01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have acquired an ASA 5508-X and am testing a few things out. I got the AnyConnect VPN to work, but I cannot seem to configure site-to-site hairpinning over SSL VPN.The site-to-site IPSec VPN does work and hosts are reachable from both s...

Hello All,   We are going to add a firewall (ASA5505) to protect our inside network but I am unsure on how to integrate with the existing router R2 (Cisco 892FSP) that is currently tunneled with remote site via l2tpv3. Since xconnect interface (f0/0)...

capluz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: