cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

For some self study I've been attempting to configure WebVPN on a C860 running this code: Cisco IOS Software, C860 Software (C860VAE-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 15.5(3)M Following a guide on Cisco on how to set this up I get to the point where I confi...

aacole by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Is there any new cost effective ssl vpn solution @ Cisco for 500-1000 user range.(Without Apex or premium license)

Hi all, I have been stuck on this for a while and am needing some help. We have Site A connected to site B with a site to site VPN. Site B is connected to AWS with a VPN. From Site B, we can RDP to AWS but not from Site A.   Info: Site A network: 192...

ffsadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, We have a few Mac users (Mac Book Pro) complaining that their VPN connections using the Cisco AnyConnect client (4.3.05017) drops unexpectedly. It's a mix between Yosemite (10.10.5), El Capitan (10.11.6) and Sierra (10.12.4) users. Wonderin...

Good afternoon, I need help setting up two site-to-site VPNs with just one link. I can only close the first VPN and the second does not close and the error in phase 2.Does anyone have any documentation that explains how to do this?

Forgive a basic question, but I would appreciate some help.  On an ASA 5506, I have external static NAT mapping (say) 33.1.1.2 to 192.168.1.2, and making 443 and / or 80 available, all works fine. BUY when this client device 192.168.1.1 goes out to ...

basiluk11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gents, I need help with my VPN setup. I configured L2TP on my 2901. Everything was working fine, until last week. I was following CISCO hardening guide, but I can't be sure that my VPN stopped right after I change a few lines on my router. Anyway,...

brcruz001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: