cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello  there is a certificate error/notification when Anyconnect users try to connect to ASA 5525 version 9.6(1). SSL information and Cert error are attached here. Thank You Yashar.

ladani001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to install AnyConnect on PDA:   CE OS 5.2.29366 (Build 29366.5.3.12.48) = Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5VPN is terminated on ASA 5510 - 8.4(5)Is it supported?What AnyConnect version do I need?Thanks in advance.

Dear all I have a single Cisco  877W   with internet connection and easy vpn configured by using ccp. I would like to have vpn configuration which enables me to connect to my router and browes the internet so I can have access for example bbc i play...

Hi looking for help on anyconnect ! any ideas appreciated - thank you I am trying to setup an anyconnect IKEv2 service. I have installed asa9.17 anyconnect mobility client 3.1.141018-pre-deploy-k9  at a windows 7 machine I have a self signed certif...

When I try to connect to vpn, I get "Could not connect to server. Please verify Internet connectivity and server address" error. However, I have connected to Internet and I can other websites. There server address is also correct as others can access...

tamil2206 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mike Sullenberger, good day sir My name is Louis Prestipino. We met in LA at Networkers about 12 years ago.  I was with LandAmerica and we (by that I mean mostly you) found a Bug associated with the Shared Key word on tunnel protection.  The work aro...

Hello everyone, here in the company we are setting up a new ASA 5515-X as a vpn server. All the clients can connect to  internal services but... the problem is that the sessions freeze intermittently, if I ping from a vpn client to one of the interna...

Have a strange issue where any device behind an ASA trying to ping, traceroute or anything from inside to outside the traffic doesn't pass.  In the logs I see the return traffic being classified as non-IPSEC.   When I do this I see that hits on the i...

I have this problem trying to set up a S2S VPN between an ASR and Azure environment. My topology is as follows: server --- (vrf A) switch (vrf A) --- (vrf A) router (vrf Internet) --- azure I managed to get the session up and I see a few bytes pass...

Drake22x by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured Remote Access VPN (PPTP) on CISCO2901. When i am connected to my office by Remote Access VPN (PPTP) then my local LAN is reachable.by this time my internet connectivity does not work. I want to know that, Is their any command or con...

Greetings, I would like to know what is the alternative for Cisco vpn client.As we have some clients using windows 10.Cisco vpn client is end of support & but we have no issues with Cisco vpn client for other end points except windows 10.

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Коллеги, добрый день. Потребовалось подключить удаленный офис. В удаленном офисе в наследство досталась в наследство циска, ранее с этими маршрутизаторами не работал, посему просьба сильно не пинать. В головном офисе в качестве основного шлюза сервер...