cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a problem with dmvpn, when some spokes are coming from one nat pool. There is a network, that is protected with one firewall, that isn't under our management. As a result, all spokes use the same outgoing ip. With first conection all is o...

Hello, We have a L2L VPN with a Cisco 881 router as the spoke, and an ASA as the hub.The ASA has WCCP running on the inside interface.We want to have WCCP intercepting web traffic coming from the VPN. Right now, web traffic inbound from the tunnel ju...

Group IT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am studying for CCNA security and came across VPNs and unable to find answers to these question on internet. 1.Why don't we need NAT exemption on ASA in case of Clientless SSL VPN? 2.If exempted from NAT(Cisco anyconnect ssl  vpn),how is th...

Hi All, We have enabled sssl vpn (webvpn) on our Cisco ASA firewall and applied a public certificate to the device. Webvpn perse is working however since this is a publicly accessible portal, we are required to secure access using certificates. Th...

We have some clients that connect in via a vpn connection.  I have noticed that some do not disconnect for days.  is there a way to reset all vpn connections at a specific time each day...say at 1:00AM?  We are using a ASA 5508 w/SourceFire (Firepowe...

Hello Team,    Site-to-Site VPN is configured between 2 Cisco IOS routers which Goes down frequently. And we've to clear the crypto session to re-establish the session.    Have pasted the config from my end and we don't have access to remote end. Ple...

Hello All, I am using cisco 4331 with Sec k9 Even though we have configured 112 aggressive mode IPSec tunnels router “ show platform software cerm-information “ shows we have 224 tunnel and is not allowing us to configure new tunnels <Router>#   ...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Firstly, I want to apologize for any language mistake My client needs 2 ASA5555-FPWR-K9 I have already configured the items, but my client is asking for these 2 aditional PN: ASA-VPN-CLNT-K9 (Cisco VPN Client Software (Windows, Solaris, Linux, ...

ajnunezv1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I'm working on my CCNP project and one portion is to do IPSEC over GRE. After working on this for about an hour and a half we figured out that the GDOI error that was popping up was as a result of having ios 15.2 installed and Crypto maps not bein...

Hi I am having issues with ping to inside interface through a site to site vpn tunnel with twice nat. on an asa (code 9.2(4)) i can ping anything else on the inside, but the inside interface.                                       nat (inside,outsi...

Anders H by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,  At my work we currently have a single ASA 5512 in our HQ and we are using a pair of antennas as a wireless bridge to our branch site. The problem is the branch site is using the same subnet (192.168.0.0/24) as our HQ as you can see in Fi...