cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to establish a connection between two site-to-site IPsec tunnels, both of which are terminating in the same ASA. So I have site A, Site B and Site C. Site A and Site C has IPsec tunnel to site B, but not between them. So I would like ...

fisnikmag by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! FMC Variable Set

Hello,I have a situation where employees out on VPN interact with a shared drive on the inside of our network, and the IPS is constantly flagging it as the following: I thought my variable set would fix the issue, as my VPN network is defined inside ...

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On 6500 platform, Firewall Blade.Our customer would want to enable the virtual contests on firewall blade to collect the traffic/drop statistic on some interfaces.Now in the configuration there is the command:" no asdm history enable" but to see th...

Hi All, I'm about to load the new Anyconnect client on our firepower appliance and noticed the previous version we currently push out to VPN users is The new Anyconnect is a windows installer ( .msi ) file anyconnect-win-4.10.07061-core-vpn-predeploy...

DEENAVERAPPAN_0-1686350773323.png

I could use some help with an usual request from my client. He has a site to site VPN from his primary location (location A) to a remote site (location b). Traffic between devices on each side of the tunnel are able to communicate. He has requested h...

pjustdts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

HI Team, in our site there is ASA FW which is has a IPSec tunnel built from it to a remote customer site which has fortigate FW.The tunnel is up and working fine from long time, but recently we have added one entry in the crypto map interesting traff...

Hi, I need to upload a certificate + private key + root CA certificate into a Cisco IOS for AnyConnect access. I tried using the command crypto pki import my-trustpoint pem terminal password, however the private key I've been given is not password pr...

We have an IKEv2 L2L VPN with one of our customers which has three subnets in the encryption domain.  Today, one of the subnets stopped passing traffic.  Upon examination we found that the Phase 2 child sa for that subnet was not establishing, even w...

dervari by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We are running a DMVPN dual hub and spoke configuration using ASR router for the hubs and 2811 routers for the spoke routers.  We have recently gone past 3000 remote locations and have discovered an issue that we are struggling with.  On the some spo...

les_davis by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes