cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I am looking at setting up 802.1x port based authentication with Cisco switches and Active Directory. I am planning on using either: - machine authentication via AD computer accounts using the standard 'computer name / SID' authentication metho...

I've been chasing this around for a week. The last firewall I configured was a PIX a hundred years ago and needless to say things have changed. Yesterday everything was working great. Our contractor was connecting from Florida. Today nothing. No acce...

jcorbett1 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having issues with any connect vpn for Android phones. I have downloaded the any connect vpn mobility client from the Google store. Each time I try to connect, I will get an error 'cannot communicate with the server'. However the Cisco mo...

collinks2 by Level 5
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have a problem. error message:Connection attempt has timed out,Please verify Internet connectivity.\ there are  two networks,125.35.20.188 is ASA vpn address . 218.247.232.65 255.255.255.224 is guest。Guest need to connect vpn (125.35.20.188) i ...

ogerking by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have been getting error 412 when i try to connect to office VPN. Previously it was working fine but now its giving this error. I have checked and matched all the firewall configs with previous backups, still unable to find out solution to...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an ASA 5520 in my central site serving as a VPN termination point, and in the remote office 2 Cisco 1941 routers and each one has a static public ip form a different provider. There is an HSRP in place on the LAN side of the remote offi...

Hello As I am preparing a CCNA Security, I would like to buy a used ASA on eBay. There are some between £100 and £200 with some VPN licenses. One of my concerns, is the licensing. I don't want to buy something that would be essentially a brick beca...

Amine M. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Head End:Cisco ASA 5525-X - 9.4(1) Remote Site A: Cisco ASA5506 - 9.5(1) Remote Site B: Cisco ASA5506 - 9.2.4(18) AnyConnect Client: iPad v4.0.05066 I want to be able to Connect to the Remote Site from the AnyConnect Client. from the Remote site I c...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I am running Windows 10 on an HP Pavillion Laptop.  I am unable to connect to my company's VPN...everytime I try I get a "login failed" message.  My company's IT department has remoted into my laptop and tried to connect using their own logins ...

cchapple by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have some issue  with cisco vpn client on windows 7 64-bit.  I have successfully  connect to vpn server, can do the ping the needed  server in lan can connect to him via telnet to check connection but when I to try realy connect via ssh  via ma...

elnurh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having issues with static NAT. I have public subnet that gives me 5 usuable addresses. I used one for my public interface on the Cisco router. I set up dynamic NAT with port overload and it's working very well. However, I have an internal...

collinks2 by Level 5
  • 56 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes