cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, When trying to connect the anyconnect vpn to the gateway,im receiving this error on the client gui "Cannot update Anyconnect Vpn profile because the client service port is not enabled on the secure gateway.A Vpn connection cannot be establ...

Hello, I am planning to combine two ASA 5510 (used for separate S2S VPN requirements) into a single Cisco ASA 5512-X using contexts. I would like to know if anyone has deployed S2S VPNs in multi context mode, any known issues and how resource allocat...

Hi,  Currently I blocked Internet traffic (www and http) on the whole network but I want to allow a part of the network (192.168.1.1 - 192.168.1.20) to access the internet. What order should be added to allow this range to go on the internet This is...

Good Day, Currently I am trying to get my anyconnect cleints to use a DNS provided by their ISP, I have tried to add it to the group policys > server> DNS server option however my clients still cannot resolve hostnames on the internet. Note: I can ...

I have configured ASA using ASDM to configure remote VPN, but when connecting remotely i get error reason 412. Other remote VPN connections works fine so not seems firewall issue on the client end, can someone help, please see the attached config fil...

Hi Guys, Need advice on Cisco ASA 5585-S60 site to site IPSEC VPN with 200 Peers , looking for the best practice design. Static or Dynamic Crytpo map - which on would be best , FYI  authentication is Certificate based with IKEv2 policy. Any sugges...

Hello , we have a couple of laptop running Win7 64bit where Cisco Anyconnect does not work. We always get this error : "Any connect was not able to establish  a connection to the specified  secure gateway.Please try connecting again." The same progra...

Hi folks, I have one huge issue regarding VPN which I cannot resolve or connect the dots (what can possibly cause an issue) One of our customers wants to replace old snapgear with something better so they've choose ASA to do so. I have created all th...

Rawit2015 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Cisco EHWIC-4G-LTE-VZ= cellular cards in our Cisco 1941 routers. We have built IPsec tunnels through the cellular connection with Verizon Wireless which will provide our sites a backup connection if the main circuit were to fail. Period...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: