cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, We have a Cisco ASA 5516 with Anyconnect for Windows setup and which is working fine. We would like to setup the Anyconnect on our iPhone 6S which runs IOS 10. Do we need a different license for this or would the existing anyconnect license...

Hi all, I need to display the history of ipsec vpn connection by using ASDM. In ASDM, there is an option under vpn/monitoring which display vpn connection but only real-time vpn connection. But I need is all the session opened. Thanks in advance

foued kh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After using the Basic VPN setup option - Site-to-Site IPSec VPN - the connection fails. If I then "edit" then policy table in the "advanced" option the LAN IPs are empty. When I enter the values, both for remote and local, I cannot save as I get erro...

Hi there, Has anybody had any luck getting ECDSA certificates to work with the anyconnect client on Cisco ASA's above 9.4.1? This release of ASA now defaults to negotiate ECC ciphers which killed access to my anyconnect landing page as I was using ...

I am trying to connect a small office (5 people) to our main office using a Cisco RV220W to our ASA 55120-X.  I can get the VPN connected without issue but I cannot ping any of our internal VLANs. The network at the main office is our ASA then a 3850...

Hello - I am looking to do domain verification to OSX hosts. I'd like to build the DAP similar to the registry scan for windows machines, however this function is only for the Win HKEY root structure from what I can tell. What are others doing for d...

Paul by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Professionals, Please i have this few issues with the site to site VPN simulated in GNS3. My network diagram is like below : VPCS host 1 ----> ASA5520 <------------->ROUTER<-------VPCS host 2 Both phase 1 and 2 are up and the VPN traffic is ...

Hi all,I'm trying to figure out the best way to create a routable VPN between my production network and a small DR server that I have colo'd offsite.On the production side I have an ASA 5515-X (10.1.0.0/23) and on the DR side I have a Windows Server ...

Jason by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes