cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,After I config below settings, seems the tunnel no data between two devices. Can anyone help to check the problem?Cisco:crypto isakmp policy 10encr aesauthentication pre-sharegroup 14lifetime 28800crypto isakmp key foritgate address 111.111.111.11...

ciscoreg2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team ,we have a IPSEC tunnel created over Internet connection.Internet connection flapped from 10 mins and after that IPSEC tunnels took around 3 hours to be stable.Port Down logs : bsr02-e-irq-r-dvs-01#show log | i GigabitEthernet0/1/0Apr 15 0...

Hi everyone. I'm trying to setup a VPN L2L using IKEv2. The tunnel is not up and I'm receiving this logs: Sep 30 2019 16:02:11: %ASA-5-752003: Tunnel Manager dispatching a KEY_ACQUIRE message to IKEv2. Map Tag = VPN. Map Sequence Number = 11.Sep 30 2...

molinait by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello Design Gurus, Looking for guidance here, I have the below-simplified architecture, I want remote devices behind the ASA5508 to be part of HQ network, is there a way extend L2 from HQ to branch ? I know you will tell be do GRE over IPSEC, but so...

AirSail_0-1680893457700.png
AirSail by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello Folks, running into a crazy situation, I've got an ASA behind modem w/ IPSEC config done (UDP4500 + 500 forwarded and CLI of nat-translated in ASA executed) the other peer a have a meraki concetrator facing internet directly, i've got phase 1 u...

AirSail by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is the NetworkLinksys E2500 ---> Cisco ASA 5505 ---> ServerI beleive I need to forward some ports to the asa to use the IPsec VPN I just setup. I had the SSL VPN working but only needed to forward 443 for that....I assume that IPsec tunnel is a ...

Hi,I have a client that wants to disconnect VPN after 8 hours. This works fine with session timeout.Problem is that if someone is working with connections and or tunnels they will be disconnected. So is it possible to get a warning one hour before th...

ehermansen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,I have been trying to make AnyConnect 4.10 webdeploy work with ASA 5516-x.  Every time I load the image on the ASA I get an error saying file not found.  I verified it via the CLI and the hash comes back fine.  The file size is the same ...

Simple40 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: