cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,  I am facing a big problem to establish a tunnel between two sites , My Office Network is 10.210.23.0/24 My Customer Network uses 10.0.0.0/8 , customer has proposed to make a tunnel between these two sites. My Office firewall is ASA 5520 ...

Hi Expert, We are trying to integrate Cisco Anyconnect with Azure MFA using LDAP. The previous setup is without MFA and user autheticated will get specific segment and specific ACL (authorization)  Now with MFA the authentication is successful but th...

Hi all, i am looking at doing BGP multihoming for my lab. I have two ISP's and quite beefy routers :) can anyone post me a good guide to the config to double check what i have done is correct ? Thanks

After five years as a Cisco consultant, I need to remove an app named "ChangePW" that controls a CEC Password Change. I no longer have an active CEC account. It runs on startup, cannot be quit, and moves on top of all other windows every 60 seconds. ...

Hi Forum. I am going to redesign my network from 1 firewall design (red box) to dual firewall design (green box) with different functionality. But I am not sure how I should change/modify the VPN and NAT setup to get it work. All my L2L and Anyconne...

Roger Base by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm looking for a confirmation regarding an existing ASA 5510 with license bellow. is the existing activated license can provide more than 2 connected users using anyconnect with tunnel mode for network access. thanks for feedback. Hardware:...

Hello, I've got a problem with changing user passwords through SSL VPN Portal on Cisco ASA. I use RADIUS authentication for VPN users through Cisco ISE and AD is an external identity source. I enabled password management on ASA for all tunnel-groups...

lyutov_dv by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes