cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

RDP Traffic problem with remote vpn

Kindly find the configuration , access-list RDP_WMS standard permit host 20.5.6.1ip local pool POOL1 xx.xxx.x.xx-xx.xxx.x.xx mask 255.255.255.0group-policy metro internalgroup-policy metro attributes dns-server value 20.5.5.58 20.5.5.46 vpn-tunnel-pr...

Resolved! ASA LICENCE

I need to KNOW for the ASA Firepower firewall  For the Site to site VPN sessions or client to site vpn sessions need any Licence .  

Catalyst 3550 > IOS 12.1 > No SSH commands ??

Hi, I have recently started with my CCNA study and got WS 3550 24 SMI switch for home lab. Following on-line tutorial and study materials to get the ball rolling for now but got stuck at SSH thingy. My switch does not have nay SSh command when i /?/ ...

shah.agam by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CRYPTO-4-IKE_DEFAULT_POLICY_ACCEPTED - ?

What does it mean? I saw an explanation such as:Error Message I have this error:%CRYPTO-4-IKE_DEFAULT_POLICY_ACCEPTED : IKE default policy was matched and is being used.Explanation The default policy is being used because the local configured p...

RV320: Spyware included?

While trying to make SSL VPN work, I ended up trying to access the RV320 using Internet Explorer. I was greated with a request to install MLWebCacheCleaner.cab! There is no explanation given why this is requested which I think means it is not intende...

bme123456 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco anyconnect client and CIS 8

Hi.My cisco anyconnect client 3.1.11004 when try to connect vpn server does not see presence of firewall in my comodo internet security 8.Comodo internet security premium version is  8.2.0.4703 in default configuration.

vssx00001 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5505 VPN IPsec to iPhone 5 with iOS 8 or 9

Hello,it is running ASA 9.1(5) on my 5505 and I can connect a VPN with my iPhone/iOS 9 over IPSec. Since iOS 8 it shows a connection on both sites but I can´t access to my network-components in my home-network. Does it need a new setting since Apple ...

tswinfo01 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hwic-16a configuration

I have a 2901 with ios 15.5 with 2 hwic-16a modules. I have configured the ip hosts, ip host router1 2013 10.10.10.10. When I try to connect router1  I get the following message: Trying router 1 (10.10.10.10, 2013)... Open. However I just end up at t...

Steve Fry by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers