cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anybody know how to limit the number of VPN users using the DAP authentication ? I'm using this type of authentication to manage access to different VPN but since I started using it I can not control the maximum number of users connected to each...

Hi there!  I have an ASR1001-x and ASA5520 configured to crypt traffic between them using ikev2 site-to-site vpn. ASR performs a HUB role. It having multiple site-to-site tunnels with branches. And ASA is one of those branches. ASA have two links to...

netrusoff by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Hope you're doing fine. I have checked other questions but unfortunately, I didn't find any related to my query. I am just a beginner here. So, I will really appreciate if Pros help me out in here. Thank you!Here is the problem. I have set up...

Greetings, I have a problem that currently is solved through Static Routes.  Users connect to the ASA and gain access to the trusted network for everything, including local resources and Internet.  Hence the static route is on the trusted side.  Sin...

Hello, The next week, I will change our old netasq firewall to cisco 5516-x...Cisco 5516-x have already VPN role, with Cisco AnyConnect... there is an way to send an alert message to AnyConnect's user to they save their work before network disrupti...

jean.amic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, any idea what's the problem with my certificate? Certificate - verify claims the certificate is valid. Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0290Copyright (C) 1998-2010 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Client Type(s): Windows, WinNTRunn...

vahaw1rta by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is possible using DAP to assign different address pool for anyconnect users? Currently I'm checking if the PC has some elements like process, register key and applications enabled. If Yes -> Uses ACL "Allow normal access" If Not -> Uses ACL "Restr...