cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I recently installed a certificate from a thawte everything seems to work fine, except that it is still using AES-SHA1 as cipher, and in the SSL settings section in ASDM, i dont see any SHA256. Although the certificate is fully SHA256. The ASA...

snahosany by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I was working on a test lab for IPv6 site-to-site VPN and would like help in troubleshooting connection problem. I have end to end connection between the two routers but the two internal networks (Branch and HQ) can not communicate with each ...

AtoDawit by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have an ASA on 9.1 (6) that is giving me some issues. My company is using the ASA to provide a temporary site-to-site VPN to another site. The remote company has provided a public IP to the ASA. The ASA has the following: Ethernet 0/0 = ou...

I've bought 3 RV325 VPN Routers. I want to set them up as the following diagram Branch A (LAN A)  ---- Site-to-Site VPN ----------> HQ <------- Site-to-Site VPN -------- Branch B (LAN B) After making VPN connections successfully, i can ping from Br...

hoangnd01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my ASA5512 VPN show version "Other VPN Peers : 250" mean I can use 250 IPSEC session ? If I use Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client still MAX 250 VPN session ?"Total VPN Peers : 250" mean I can use 2 Anyconnect premium + 248 IPSEC session...

Hello,I have a cisco 881 router and an asa 5520 SW 8.4 I have configured EZVPN using NEM mode between the ASA & 881 router.  However the 881 can access network resources on the inside interface of the ASA where it is terminating.  However the site us...

Hi Anyonnect vpn + ise (external authentication , AD) i can see authentication part in ise , what need to be done to see accounting Thanks

Good morning!I've configured a VPN AnyConnect (IPSec) on a Cisco ASA Firewall, but I cannot download the profile neither cannot connect to the security gateway by uploading the profile manually on my pc at the path C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Cisco...

Hi allIn our service provider we have implemented PPPoE service .For the moment before the user connects to us I add this username and password .But for one test user I want that when he login ,the web traffic to redirect in another ip x.x.x.x:8002 ....

ilircisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, i am trying to configure to pass the internet traffic from site B to site A via site to site vpn. site A- asa 5512-x and site B- Cisco router. normal site to site vpn is working but i am trying to pass internet traffic as well from site b v...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a simple topology where clients are connected to core switch and core switch to ASA. Right now the ASA is connected to access port (VLAN 152 subnet 172.10.101.0/24) and I created remote VPN and the remote clients can access the PCs in ...

anon3776 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes