cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a c1941 and would like to install anyconnect essentials ssl vpn(client based).  I have done these in the past with a single name certificate(godaddy used to call them turbo).  Can i do this with a multname certificate(ucc) as well if i add a s...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 users that cant connect to VPN with the Anyconnect client.  There is a yellow triangle on the padlock.  Could I trouble someone for some guidance? Thanks!

Hi, I have to setup SSL and ANyconnect VPN configured on my Internet Perimeter ASA OUTSIDE interface. Both VPN will be setup to use the OUTSIDE interface. I do not expect to see any issue with that. However, if any of my INSIDE users wants to access ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello A business partner (BP) has the following requirements. I am not sure what config statements I need to employ to assure this successfull connection Business partner (BP) needs to terminate the VPN tunnel on a firewall that sits behind another...

Hello, Hopefully someone can explain this behaviour, its not what I'm expecting. On our ASA5512 version 9.5(14), we have 3 ISPS, and 3 default routes, first a fibre link, second an ADSL, third a satellite link route ISP1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1.1.1.1 1 tra...

Router has a interface with default gateway of a modem which has dynamic IP of x.x.x.x . Router has Private ip of 10.1.1.1 which uses PAT configured in modem to access internet . Following is config ip ddns update method mymethodHTTPadd http://xxxx...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We currently have an ASA 8.2.5 that authenticates remote access VPN users who connect using AnyConnect 3.1 via Radius which is running on Microsoft IAS.  We have 6 or 7 groups in Active Directory and as long as they are in the correct group they ...

Hi, I have a problem with my Cisco ISE who return the class 25 like that : "User Identity Groups:Partner_****" When ACS only return this : "Partner_****" So the problem is that it doesn't match my configuration on the ASA who await for something lik...

I have DMVPN running over the Internet using IKEv2.  It appears the dmvpn bounces every time the isakmp negotiation starts and goes "IN-NEG".   ASC-DMVPN-Inet# sh cry ikev2 sa IPv4 Crypto IKEv2 SA Tunnel-id Local Remote fvrf/ivrf Status1 10.101.1.10/...

Resolved! RDP via ASA

Hi Guys, need some help troube shooting an RDP issue,  my goal to connect to a server /workstation behind a firewall (ASA), the target machine is on a seperate VLAN (Core Switch) i have copnfigured the NAT and access rules, though the packet tracer s...

rif.nizam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes