Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Split Tunnel Query

Hi All,A novice when it comes to split tunneling, so I believe this may be a pretty basic question but can't find any info online to validate my thought process.It's quite a complex solution... but basically after a new computer device is provisioned...

Hi CSC,When configuring Certificate Matching attributes within a client profile is there a way to prefer certain criteria over another to make the choice of certificate deterministic in the event of there being multiple certs?Currently I have the fol...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team,I hope you are all doing fine. I am really hoping on your experience and maybe the chance that somebody has faced a similar case.We have an infrastructure with dmvpn implemented, practically one hub and some spokes. The configuration is pre...

Yannis94 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Local ASA lan = 192.168.7.XAnyconnect IP-Pool =  192.168.8.100 - 192.168.8.110/255.255.255.0Exempt VPN traffic selected. select inside interface and local network any4This processes  fine, creates all the settings, but when the anyconnect client conn...

ConradGotzmann_1-1679165507802.png

Hello there,I am seeing odd behavior in the dmvpn tunnels. I have a HUB and Spoke topology running EIGRP protocol. The network was stable for a long time but recently I started seeing that spoke side tunnels go down on their own and to bring it up,...

devpuniya by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

HiI set up this account specifically to ask this question, so apologies if it's in the wrong board. For some reason my laptop has added my Office 365 account to the list when it asks me to log in. I use CiscoAnyconnect through my university to use th...

vpnui_c0ZYe3aINi.png
Gazzoid by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes