cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

helloI have dmvpn phase 1, with 2 hubs, 20 spokes and eigrp, HUB1 is main and HUB2 is backup. if HUB1 is down all traffic from spokes goes to HUB2 immediately in seconds, but when HUB1 comes up traffic from spokes automatically goes back to HUB1 afte...

Hello Guys, Im currently studying for my CCNA R&S and i got my 2821 connected to the Internet for about a week, now i want create a Remote Access to my cisco 2821 while im not at home, because i have a NAS (Network Attached Storage) i want to access ...

Good Evening All,Got a project in work that has thrown up a bit of a conundrum.  Please see attached the Diagram(Apologies but its late and i was scribbling in a rush, the IPs have also been changed for simplicity)So the situation is we have two orga...

Wes Neary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to clarify how exactly a Cisco AnyConnect Mobile license is applied to an ASA. Does it come as a PAK and then a license key is created? Is there a separate command to enter specifically for mobile?

CNM88 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have ASA 55xx with 3.x  "AnyConnect Essentials" licenses. We want to switch on AnyConnect 4.0,how can we do this?pkg-Files Copy and customize the configuration?Can we do this without any problems? which Licensen we need to buy?YoursIhab

ihabhamada by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have vpn configured on ASA, but it doesn't work properly. Connection between 10.71.29.0 and network other than 10.19.180.56 works fine, but ASA doesn't encrypted traffic from network 10.19.180.56/29, but i see this traffic on capture. I have...