cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can I upgrade my ASA software on a 5512-X without it having an impact on the CX module? In other words, I don't have to first upgrade the CX module or do anything special to it prior to upgrading the ASA software? I'm upgrading from 9.1(4) to 9.1.(6)...

Hi there,I installed Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client into my Windows 10 laptop, but when I run it, it pops out VPN Service not available. After OK, it pops out The VPN agent service is not responding. Please restart this application after a m...

i'm a problem after config L2TP on cisco 1841 but cannot work. i'm tried to use any solution but still it same. pls. see config as below and help to check  to config, NAT, Routing  mistake?thanks you so much###########################################...

Here is the issue.Anyconnect connects and functions as intended for the split tunnel with a destination of 192.168.166.0/24  It does not work for 192.168.55.4 /30.  The configuration is the same for both.  I have static no nat statements and interest...

Hi all have S2S VPN connection and i am performing Nating 10.0.0.0/16----- 47.73.223.250by using access list Extended IP access list 100    10 permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.255.255 145.230.12.0 0.0.0.255And Overloaded to LoopBack1interface Loopback1 ip addr...

Hi Guys, Wanted to understand what licensing is required in ASR 1001-X to use FlexVPN EZVPN feature ?Do we need User Apex Subscription ?Does User Apex Subscription automatically entitle us to use Anyconnect client ?If User Apex Subscription is purcha...

We are having intermittent dns issues with clients connecting in remotely via Cisco VPN on their laptops to our ASA.They can successfully create a tunnel, I can remote to their machines, they can ping and access 95% of the servers on the network usi...

Hi,We got Certificate to Connection profile Maps because iOS VPN configuration doesn't specify tunnel group.So if certificate issuer is our Enterprise CA, connection is mapped to Connection Profile "iOS". It works great.Now, we want an other connecti...

Hey All,I was wondering if there way a way to make it so that one of your ethernet interfaces that is inside the ASA, could connect to the ssl vpn. It is a guest wireless interface that dhcp is being offered by the ASA and my cisco 3550's are all lay...

Hello,Microsoft released Windows Phone 8.1 on April and it supports VPN connections.So I would like to ask:Is Cisco going to release Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client for Windows Phone 8.1?Maybe someone managed to make clientless connection with ASA ...

To make Client to site VPN on the ASA5506 Firepower it need to add the FireSIGHT .?I added only the Cisco AnyConnect® Plus - Licenses need any thing else ?    

Hi all have S2S VPN connection and i am performing Nating 10.0.0.0/16----- 47.73.223.250by using access list Extended IP access list 100    10 permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.255.255 145.230.12.0 0.0.0.255And Overloaded to LoopBack1interface Loopback1 ip addr...