cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have to setup a new CA cert on the VPN firewall. I have recently seen that some client (spacially MacOS) complain about the certificate being invalid if the EKU (Extended Key Usage) or Key Usage value is not there. I am wondering how do I make s...

S891 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently replaced the expired SSL certificate on our ASA 5525X with a new Entrust cert now every time a user connects on VPN they are presented with 'Untrusted VPN Server Blocked' it's somehow selecting some unknown certificate (not the one we jus...

I have a remote branch office that is using an ISR which serves as their internet connection, wireless, and VPN.  The issue I'm having currently is in regards to the PPTP VPN function that is used by the office staff.  They recently began complaining...

pdub206 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to setup certificate based VPN authentication on a Cisco router but with the auth done by a RADIUS server. I have not been able to find an example of this. I have looked at documentation on Radius with username/password and documentat...

Wayne_G by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an SSL anyconnect VPN set up on my 5510, but I cannot get the feature that allows users on the outside log into the page and download the AnyConnect client to come up. Can anyone tell me what commands I'd have to enter to enable that portal?

I can no longer connect with AnyConnect by profile name. I can add the IP address in and connect OK. I'm not sure what has changed. Where do I go to reconfigure this or can I reinstall the profile?I can't find a tie up between the name and IP address...

Dan Brook by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Here is setup Server1----Layer 2 switch---ASA1---L2 tunnel----ASA2----Layer2 tunnel----ASA3----Layer 2 Switch----Server2. Server1 IP 10.31.2.83/28Server2 IP 10.31.2.35/28Server1 has its default gateway to ASA1Server1 can ping the ASA1 bu...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, So I have a ASA with site to site VPN. I have an ACL that permits the whole subnet 192.168.1.0/24.What I wanted to do is exempt the host 192.168.1.10 from going trough the tunnel.What are the steps in cofiguring this one? Thanks.

Hello everyone ! I came to know that we can use the same public ip for creating multiple tunnels to different sites using crypto-maps with multiple lines each representing a reference to a particular tunnel and using vrf aware IPsec  but I would like...

Murali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes