cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,GRE over ipsec implementation should have transform-set  tunnel or transport mode ? Please advise in both case when there is a NAT device in between and when they are directly connected.  Thanks,Prashant 

Hi all,I have 3 sites, main site has a cisco router behind a mikrotik firewall.There is an existing ipsec vpn between the cisco router and another cisco router at the 2nd site and it works well.I have now added another vpn between a 3rd site and the ...

I have a site-2-site VPN between router A and router B.  Between routerA and routerB is a firewall.  The VPN is up and running without any issues. in both router A and router B, I enable the command "crypto isakmp keepalive 10 5".  There are very lit...

We're in the process of migrating from an IOS-based AnyConnect SSL access VPN architecture to an ASA-based one.Everything appears to be working correctly except for one thing. We use a RADIUS-defined split-include setting to ensure that certain users...

Hi all,  I'm trying to configure a VPN between ASA 5505 (ip static side) and Digipoint VPN grps router (ip dynamic side). Of course I'm try to open the VPN from dynamic IP side to static IP side, but the debug crypto isakmp 255 show the message below...

I have been unable to get a site-to-site VPN up due to a configuration error that I cannot seem to correct The topology is Server1>Hub>ASA-1- ASA-2<Hub<Server2 When I initiate a ping from server 1 to server 2 to try to get the tunnel up I receive the...

osoriojoe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been reading the Cisco ASA VPN ASDM configuration guide 7.2 and also the Anyconnect Client Admin Guide 4.1 and cannot find a clear answer as to how to implement endpoint assesment. I see options for using the AnyConnect Posture Module, Hos...

Hi,we want to configure following on some of our routers.3 VRF-lite (before it has been 3 seperate routers)For each VRF we have to use  a seperate GDOI-Group , different PSKs.The KS for the different GDOI Groups is the same adresses (central resource...