cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to configure a VPN to use browser proxy PAC file URL string:  "http://proxy.company.com/file.pac".The browsers simply dont get configured when I connect. In the proxy section of the group policy I check the option "use PAC given below" a...

Hi Anyone can explain the following commands ? I review Cisco documents about Anyconnect SSL VPN. It does not contain these commands. What relation does the Anyconnect VPN have with these commands ? Or send a link. Thank you -----dynamic-access-polic...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Gurus,I come to you humbly with an overly complex network layout and a simple request that has been made agonizingly difficult. Please read below (prepare yourself)(All IP addresses have been changed): Web server: Located at main location...

Resolved! ASA 9.2 IPSEC VPN

i have ASA version 9.2 (2) 4 - Model 5515I need to configure IPSEC VPN site to site.Can someone share with me the configuration example of ASA 9.2 CLI for IPSEC VPN?

I've got a client with an ASA 5510 that is now interested in utilizing the AnyConnect VPN client.  In acquiring licensing, they were quoted by a third party the AnyConnect Plus licensing.  Research shows that this only applies to the Secure Mobility ...

marcs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Been looking over the following - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/generic-routing-encapsulation-gre/25885-pmtud-ipfrag.html There are a few parts such as -  "One interesting case is when an IP packet has been split into two fragme...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, we are using the ASA 5500 to provide remote access to a website on our internal site with WebVPN. When remote end-users login, the appliance attempts to load up Java in their browsers to complete the request and let them proceed to our interna...