cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm working with a client who has an ASA that has site-to-site IPSec VPN connections to both an Azure environment as well as a Rackspace environment. They can access either environment from the office, but servers in Azure are unable to ping to serve...

I googled and found some articles and configurations. I tried almost all of them but i couldn't manage my Dialer interface to have IP address although VPDN is established.I'm using PureVPN. My desktop can connect without a problem. I want my router t...

Hi to all,I have configured an Asa 5505 , enabled webvpn (work fine).After this I have configured a anyconnect function.When the client connect can't access on Inside server I have tried a lot of time .This is the actual config Do you have some sugge...

Is it possible to use the anyconnect client and still use preshared keys?  I'm trying to remediate a PCI issue that requires removing IKEv1, and preshared key, and disabling aggressive mode.Will any of this break Anyconnect?  Your assistance in appre...

waltrich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having difficulties getting a PPTP VPN connection established. I have one IP address on my WAN interface, using PAT for all my inside private hosts.Everything works great, even other VPNs that use IPSEC and SSL, they get automatically tran...

Quite recently there was an issue while connecting CISCO AnyConnect vpn "Failed to initialize connection subsystem" due to certain windows update.Perhaps, there are a few workarounds to connect it however does anybody know if there if this has been f...

Hello All, I was looking at this Cisco document and i think I understand how to convert the policy nat from that version to 8.3 and later but i was wondering what happens to the crypto acl, do you still use the same as the older versions? As you know...

I need some help regarding the LUA scripting for the authentication of a vpn client. I am currently able to get the CN information from the certificate, but it comes in the form of last.first.middle.id#. what I need to do is write a script that isola...

Hello experts,ASA (8.2) with standard Site 2 Site and Internet access related configs.Outside : 1.1.1.1/24 -> peer IP for S2S VPN.Inside : Pvt subnetsStandard 'Nat 0' commands and crypto ACLs for our remote offices LANs with Pvt IP scheme.Requirement...

Hello,I'm currently testing Windows 10 for a client that use AnyConnect NAM (without VPN) to manage his wired and wireless corporate networks.After some tests with the latest 3.1 version, it seems that NAM is breaking something in Windows 10 Tech Pre...

g.mathieu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASA's one at Head Office and other at Branch office. Users connect to Head Office for accessing Branch Office Network. Since a few days, VPN users are experience following problem in accessing Branch Office Network:-192.168.10.x (VPN clien...

I need Cisco VPN client for Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro. I tried multiple vpn clients but no one is working, actually VPN client is installing sucessfully and even its connecting too using the vpn clients but not able to get connect to remote desktop o...