cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we have an IPSEC tunnel to a partner where we are doing source and destination NAT on our Cisco ASA. In the encryption domain with our partner we are using the NATed IPs. Everything is working from everywhere except from a remote site (main si...

jordisust by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,How do I include @ dominio.com when the user authenticate to the VPN.When the user enters <login>, the ASA complete with <login> @ dominio.comCan anyone help me?Thank You.

Pessoal, Como eu faço para incluir @dominio.com quando o usuário se autenticar na VPN.Dessa forma, quando o usuário digitar <login>, o ASA completa com <login>@dominio.com Alguém pode me ajudar? Obrigado.

Hi I'm new to managing our Cisco environment so please bear with me. We have two Cisco 5510 ASAs setup but one of them will be decommissioned soon. The one being shut down handles all VPN traffic and is working just fine. I'm trying to get VPN access...

Hello!I have one Cisco ASA 5525-X device with two ISPs. Primary ISP is monitoring using ip sla and if it's fail, backup ISP takes over.Cisco ASA is configured like AnyConnect VPN server and works fine with primary ISP ip address.I'm looking for a way...

aldrabkin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question. I've got a current cisco firewall that provides vpn access via a Cisco IPsec client.Problem is we are moving to a new WAN solution with juniper firewall, but we still need to provide the vpn access to the user base through the IPsec c...

I have created a site to site vpn tunnel between the main office and one of our branch office. At the branch office I have configured the ASA 5505 to serve as a dhcp server. Clients at the branch office are able to ping and rdp into the the dns serve...

Hello, Please bare with me and this is my first post and I am a little new to programming switches.I have a main switch 3750 that was replaced and old 2960.Connected to the main switch are three 3550.Before I changed the switch I was able to telnet t...

Hello folks, I've got a quick question... I got engaged in VPN troubleshooting between ASA and Meraki MX. It seems like all looks okay, IKE negotiation, routing, NAT, interesting traffic perspective. However, I am seeing this output from sh crypto ip...

Hello All, Is it possible to allow traffic out from a host on DMZ to WWW, while there is an existing L2L tunnel up passing traffic from inside ? I've got the L2L tunnel working, but the host on the DMZ can not access web.

Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client version 3.1.05160 tried to update to release 3.1.06073 and users get "VPN service not available" and/or Failed to download AnyConnect Secure Moblity Client 3.1.06073.  A VPN connection cannot be established.  W...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: