cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am tasked with setting up ipsec vpn access to a network with multiple servers and it is setup as follows: GW: 172.20.x.1 device1: 192.168.1.10 device2: 192.168.1.20 mobile device pool: 10.10.10.0/24 There is a layer 3 switch to which all servers...

howithink by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I'm working on hub and spokes VTI IPSec project. My lab is already ok : dual hub + vti with bgp as dynamic routing inside tunnels.I should have around 250 spokes for 2 hubs (one primary other as backup). Spokes and hubs will be used only for ipsec...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a cisco 1941 router. I'm configuring the webvpn feature to support remote user vpn connections.For some reason it doesn't work.When i try to connect to gateway from browser it fails ... It does redirect to the 443 port on any other port i ...

Hello, Happy New year to all.. Recently I am facing an issue regarding DNS resolution. problem is connection reset for TCP port 53. It is going for TCP connection as DNS resolution packet is more than 512 bytes:Please let me know:1. How I can check i...

Hi,I am looking for an IKEv2 supported IOS for 7200 router to test FlexVPN on GNS3. I searched on Cisco tools and found c7200-advsecurity-15.2(4)M suitable for working on FlexVPN and IKEv2. However when I tested it on GNS3, it doesn't support ikev2 c...

akshay.dm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, Good Day! I would like to seek help regarding the design of my RAVPN. Currently I have 2 separate standalone ASAs for RAVPN and now we are now planning to have 2 ASAs with Active/Standby failover with 2 active ISPs connected to only 1 ASA...

Hello,I've got a client who wants to log and be emailed about each successful/failed Cisco Easy VPN Login attempt.Can anyone point me in the right direction of doing this?I assume it will need to be done with something like syslog but just not sure w...

hello all!situation:- win7 client- server 2012- win7 virtual machinenow, vm is running on server 2012, has vpn client and it is connected to a different network. i'am able to connect this vm from lan pc which is some kind strange but it works. but  t...