cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have configured default settings on our firewall, unable to connect to VPN from home.Following error hitting on router when connecting to VPN. Please help me to correct mistakes if i made on router."*Sep 22 19:01:11.091: %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILU...

phariraja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, We have configured Anyconnect using IKEv2 for our internal users and it is working fine.Recently i got  Request from our management to allow our  vendor to access our network but they dont need full access to our internal network.This v...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA 5510 running an IPSec VPN. My example is I have a group policy with 10 users on it, all assigned static IP's. Of those 10 users, I only want to have a max of 5 logged in at any one time. Simultaneous connections won't work because ...

Hi Experts,Kindly help in solving the problem in remote access vpn.I configured Remote access VPN on cosco asa 5510 evrything is working fine i can able to connect interneton that machine but user cannot able to connect using easy vpn client 5.0 to i...

meet_mkhan by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to know if it's possible to have an ASA-5505 act as an EZVPN Client and connect to an IOS-Router.   We currently have ASA-5505s (and Pix501s) connecting to an old vpn-3000 concentrator via EZVPN - However we'd like to get off of the vpn-3000...

moody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just setup a VPN filter to secure traffic between two of our facilities. Like a good security admin, I'm only allowing good ports and blocking everything else. Now I'm seeing unidirectional packet loss.I wanted to set up a packet capture to detect ...

Hi,.I am configuring group policies for local accounts on ASA 5510.I need to restrict users to different log in hours. I can achieve that fine, but how do I force the user to be disconnected after the login time has expired.I know there is the option...

Hello friends,I am considering to perform an upgrade of my ASA 5520 with versión 8.2 to 9.0, so I will enjoy the benefits of anyconnect for mobile devices. I clearly understand that I must pay special attention to:NAT Rules.RAM Memory: 2 GB.Adding th...