cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have created an IPSec site to site tunnel . Originally only two IP address were authorized to access the tunnel.  Now they are asking for all addresses.  My question is, if I use access-list inside_access_in extended permit ip any host 10.60.55.10...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am running a single-hub dual-cloud DMVPN in phase2 operation (spoke-to-spoke enabled).  I am very suprised that the following issue does not come up more often.Here is my setup:Each headend has its own ISP.Each remote site has a single ro...

Hey guys, i must be missing something.local ca on cisco asa 5505 configured and working, however email otp function is unable to deliver email to clients.i tracked this in the mail logs and i get all mails being rejected with "bugs HELO name used: F1...

Hello Everyone.I have been in computers since 1982 and 2 years ago I had a 6 hour spinal fusion and it was a failure so I spend most of every day in bed suffering with severe pain.On March 13th I was hacked on my 4 home Windows XP from the Port 3389 ...

Hello!  I'm trying to get a configuration working where Cisco VPN / DTLS phones can VPN connect, while still allowing remote access via AnyConnect clients to PCs.  I have two tunnel-groups and group-policies configured for this purpose, and am using ...

Hello Expert:I'm in the process to configure tunnel l2l and for somehow after I' done the configured the tunnel is not up.Here is the recap:ArizonaFWL: inside: 10.20.15.0/24                      outside: 65.244.227.18/28DenverFWL: inside: 10.20.7.0/2...

Hiep Pham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am not sure this is a valid question in this forum or not !!! ... Really appreciate any information regarding this. I have a Termserver called ( C server 16 from Digital Networks) . It has a 16 ports. I am trying to telnet into few switc...

I have been fighting this for a couple of days now, and I just have not been able to figure it out.  I am pretty sure that it is a NAT problem, but I'm lost at this point.I have an internal network (172.23.45.x) and a VPN network (172.23.46.x) and I ...

kharvey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3 three sites and want to setup VPN connection, any weblinks would be appreciated. Also, is this possible to setup multiple VPN tunnels with different sites from one router ? If yes, please give some examples. I would like to setup VPN conn...