cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,having an ASA5512x is it possible to have anyconnect-dial-in-PC-users asking for their login credentials AND also an one-time-passwordwhereas smartphone users only need to provide their login and a password without the need to manually choos...

Hi Everyone,I was testing few things at my home lab. PC---running ssl vpn------------sw------router------------ISP--------------ASA(ssl anyconnect)anyconnect ssl is working fine and i am also able to access internet.I am using full tunneli have acl...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Ikev2 anyconnect is working fine from PC.In PC under c\programs data\profile     xml file has hostname  say anyconnect_ikev2.Under ASDM---anyconnect  profile I changed the hostname to say xyz.com.Then from PC I tried to connect again an...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 871 routers connected using a VPN tunnel.  The tunnel is up, however, when I do a standard ping from a windows desktop on one lan to a host on the remote lan about 50% of the packets are dropped.  If I increase the ping packet size to grea...

Can I use the NAC settings on the ASA to check anit-virus and / or windows updates for a client? If so are there any docs that give limitations, compatability and setup instructions?Brent

bberry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am installing Cisco VPN Client on my Windows 7 32-bit  laptop but it doesn't work.I have downloaded VPN Client ver "vpnclient-win-msi-5.0.07.0410-k9" which is supposed to be assigned for Win 32 bit but i get a lot of error like his:"Error 1406...

Hi Everyone, Our Internet ASA is config to allow ipsec connections going from DMZ to internet.We have some vendors coming in and they need VPN access to their company network while working in our DMZ network. As IPSEC tunnel is all secure.IF vendor ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have to setup a new VPN to a site and their private IP is 10.40.0.0/23.  The problem is that already have a VPN to a site that has a private IP of 10.40.1.0/24.Any help with this will be very much appreciatedI am running an ASA 5505 version 8...

Hey Guys, I have been stuck and need yours support. L2L tunnel is up and working fine, I have configured two network in that one is working fine,but on the other network I am having this issue. I reconfigured the tunnel but no luck. kindly suggest.

enggaamir by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes