cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a VPN using a "PIX to PIX" and "PIX to VPN Clients". I am able to get "PIX to PIX" working along with ver 1.1 of the client but not version 3. I can get version 3 and version 1 working together by swapping around the order of the crypto map st...

daide by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I am using a PIX VPN solution with release 6.x, will I have to purchase VPN clients for each mobile road warrior or can I download the client for free if I am using the 6.0 release of the PIX software? Also, is there an easy way to administer sev...

jsigman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is Cisco planning on supporting Mac clients and Unix clients with upcoming revs of the VPN Client? If not, does anyone know of Mac and Unix vpn clients that will work with the Concentrator 3030s?Thanks

I have a router connected to the internet, with a PIX behind this running NAT. I am installing a 3662 as a site to site VPN solution beside the PIX. How can I let mobile users running Cisco Secure VPN Client software attach to the VPN?

jimburris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working with a PIX 515 6.0 3des and using vpn 3.03a client - I have two issues - one regarding installation of the client and problems with the DNE miniport. I have tried successfully installing on a compaq desktop with win2k but unsuccessfully on 3 ...

In all of the sample configs I have seen, the pool of address' used to give to the VPN clients are from a different subnet than the local one (inside). Is there a reason to, or not to, use address from the local inside subnet?

I have a PIX 515 with VPNs to multiple PIX 506s in a hub and spoke format as well as some VPN clients. I am using Certificates for the PIX-PIX VPNs and Certs with XAUTH for the clients. All seems to work fine. I have noticed that when I add a remo...

Does anyone know where I can find TACACS+ to download? I have tried ftp.cisco.com, but could only find TACACS. Any guidance would be appreciated.

dcalvin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

does any one have examples or experience with multiple IOS to IOS VPN's set up using the RSA-encr ?I can do it with pre-shared keys, but for extra security I would rather use the RSA-encr. I have a one to one relationship working but when I try to b...

b-clavet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following question of VPN access:There is a site-to-site VPN (using 17xx and 26xx router) between Hong Kong and US, and a VPN client(located in Thailand) access the Hong Kong Network by using client-to-site VPN.Can this VPN client acces...

eltory by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning to setup a VPN, the remote sites / clients are mainly located in the countries that support 3DES and DES, but some of them are support DES only.Can the VPN Router (2651) supports DES and 3DES in the same time?Thanks

eltory by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a 2620 router and trying to setup vpn. I downloaded the vpn client version 1.1 but in the middle of the install it came up with a error "IsDnecheck requirements not sufficient". Trying to load on window 2000 laptop. Please give me advise.t...