Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't access remote network from VPN tunnel at Company Network

tonychua
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I can VPN and access remote network by using the connection from ISP dialup or ADSL. But can not access any remote host from VPN tunnel being established from my company network. Any Clue ? Please advise. I'm using Cisco VPN Client 3.03a and 3.1 with VPN 3000 concentrator.

Cheers,

Tony Chua

2 Replies 2

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

You have a hub and spoke configuration? You are a spoke tunnel. You can access all resources at the hub but not another spoke? If that’s a correct understanding, then you need to reconfigure the concentrator to allow you access. Add the network under the network lists page. Details: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/vpn3000/vpn3kco/vcoug/usr_3_0/polmgt.htm

jerry.roy
Level 1
Level 1

Access is only allowed in one direction. From Clent to Concentrator, not vice versa. If the tunnel is already initiated from client side to head end, you may be able to access the host but I know for sure the the tunnel can ONLY be initiated from client side.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: