Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't login with a domain user while using Cisco AnyConnect NAM

Khashayar.Gh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone.

So, I've been trying to login to a Windows that is joined to the Active Directory Domain. but the problem is, when I install Network Access Manager, I can't login. The Error says that it can't find any DC, so it can't authenticate.

I tried the "Before User Logon" in NAM profile editor, it didn't work(although, if there is anything else that is related and i must configure, let me know).

I also tried to use SBL, but that also failed(and if i'm right, SBL doesn't support dot1x, and I'd rather that the user doesn't be able to see the DC before dot1x authentication).

One other thing i tried, is that i chose Allow data traffic before Authentication at the Security Level segment in Profile Editor.

Can anyone help me to configure NAM so i can have dot1x authentication before the windows logon. and if that's not possible, is there anyway that the client can have data traffic so he can authenticate and login to the windows and the authenticate via dot1x?

Note: The problem is mostly NAM, because I can't login to windows after i install NAM even when I'm on a switchport that doesn't have any dot1x configuration.

0 Replies 0