Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Anyconnect Mobile Client and SBL

fahadafzal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I am having issue with SBL. I have configured webvpn on ASA firewall with LDAP authentication. The vpn client gets installed and I am able to login using AD username and password. Issue starts when I am configuring SBL. As I enable SBL, the SBL component gets installed and I see XML profile gets pushed as well but the installtion ends up with the following error.

SBL installation error.jpg         

When I restart the computer, XP does not accept the AD user and Windows 7 does not show the client on right bottom as per Cisco document. 

When I try connecting through the Anyclient Mobile Client, I get the following errors one after the other:

1.JPG

2.JPG

I have tried this on Windows 7 and XP, even tried several times but no luck. Getting same errors on all computers.

I have attached the XML profile that is being pushed to the remote computers.

Please help..

3 Replies 3

Jeet Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I checked the profile and it is missing the hostname entry.

Please add a  hostname in the profile and test make sure new profile is in the machine.

Test again and see if its working.

In the profile hostname is required otherwise anyconnect will not be able detemine which profile to use.

Thanks

Jeet Kumar

Hi Kumar,

I have not registered the hostname of my firewall in public DNS, is it required? Can you share a valid SBL xml script?

Somewhere on interent, I read that if you are not using a verified certificate than SBL wont work, is that correct?

I am using password authentication using LDAP on ASA. Do I need to enable certificate authentication??

Thanks in advance..

Guys, I am still having the same issue, can anybody provide the SBL xml file so that I can check with mine.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: