Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect Package Problem

benjamin_a
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have been configureating AnyConnect (SSL VPN) on my cisco 1841 router running Version 12.4(13r)T.

It is working great on windows pc, but when i try to connect from a Mac then I get a bug, I have read on the internet that it is because I need to install a package on my router for osx.

Okay so far so good, then if i try to install a osx package via cli then i get this error:

R1(config)#webvpn install svc flash:/anyconnect-macosx-i386-2.5.0217-k9.pkg sequence 2

SSLVPN Package SSL-VPN-Client (seq:2): installed Error: Invalid Archive

and after that the file is deleted from the flash !?

I don´t know if I am using the right .pkg fil or ?

any one who have an idea to what to do ?

Best Regards

Benjamin

2 Replies 2

benjamin_a
Level 1
Level 1

I think I found out why, my router is only having 119808 kb of memory and when it is running, then there is only 8 mb back

I think that is the problem, because when I try to install a new packaged the router is loading it in to the ram and also saving it on the flash, and I think it is that there is the problem.

pls correct me if I am wrong

I know this is an old post but thanks for the information provided I was able to fix the same issue on my router that was running out of memory while installing the SSL VPN Package.

Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: