Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 4.7 Customise Toasts

stuart.pannell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am running Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 4.7 using the NAM and ISE Posture modules. Does anyone know if it is possible to customise or prevent the toasts that Pop-up for instance when the network is connected a pop up comes up and says "Connected to Network_Name" or when the device has finished posture. We would like to change these so that when the first network connection (NAM) pops up it would read "Connected to Network_Name Running Compliance check" or not have this one pop up at all. The other one is the ISE Posture pop outs, these are much nicer though would be nice if we could change the default from "Network Access is Allowed" to "Network Access is Available"

2 Replies 2

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
I know you can utilize stealth mode when using ISE posturing. See here: Policy->Policy Elements->Results->Client Provisioning->Resources and select your configured profile. You can tweak the agent behavior settings here. Something to keep in mind is if you decide to run in stealthmode you cannot do any manual remediation. HTH!

Hi Thanks fro the reply, Stealth mode is for the ISE Posture client and does not affect NAM, So yes it will hide the Posture toasts though will have no change to the NAM toasts.

I think the customer is just going to live with the default messages.