cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect VPN - No Network Access To Client

tim99
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to connect to my clients' network via Cisco VPN from my personal Lenovo laptop.  VPN is successful, in that I am properly authenticated, however upon authentication, my clients programs are not loaded on my personal machine.  I am assuming this is due to me not being connected to their network.  I am however, connected to my home network.  

Is there some additional protocol I need to be following upon authenticating, in order to login to my clients' network?  If not, what specific settings would be preventing me connecting to their network?

3 Replies 3

Rodrigo Diaz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hello @tim99 , as per your description I would checkup firstly if the network where I need to send the traffic is being tunneled (split tunneling) , please review the following documentation that might help with it https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/100918-asa-sslvpn-00.html#anc6  

Let me know if that helps . 

I have accessed the link you provided, however where do the settings that are mentioned in the article, live?  I only have Cisco AnyConnect Client installed.  Do I need additional components in order to navigate/update the settings that are mentioned?  

tim99
Level 1
Level 1

I don't have a service contract with Cisco, if that is required to access the additional software components the article mentions.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: