cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASA individual certificate for each interface possible?

Hello, My ASA does AnyConnect Client VPN. I configure using ASDM. I need to assign a different certificate to my inside interface. Can I do this without changing the certificate on the outside interface? If So, please tell me how this is done. My attempts so far have led to the certificate on the outside interface also being changed. Kind regards
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Go to Configuration > Device Management > Advanced > SSL Settings. there you should be able to choose the inside interface and associate a secondary certificate to that interface only.

You will have had to create (or import from a CA) a new certificate already. (Configuration > Device Management > Identity Certificates > Add)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Go to Configuration > Device Management > Advanced > SSL Settings. there you should be able to choose the inside interface and associate a secondary certificate to that interface only.

You will have had to create (or import from a CA) a new certificate already. (Configuration > Device Management > Identity Certificates > Add)

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: