cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO RV345 - AnyConnect

saids3
Level 1
Level 1

I have Cisco RV345 and I need to use Cisco Anyconnect for only two laptops, so i can connect from anywhere ---
my question is which license i should buy or do I need license? There are two anyconnect tunnels within the RV345

7 Replies 7

Hello @saids3

You need this license LS-RV-ACS-25-1YR= . 

"In addition, a Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client license is required to install and use the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on your device. Information on how to order the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility User Licenses can be found here http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/security/anyconnect-og.pdf. We do recommend the AnyConnect Plus License for 25-99 users"

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Thank you very much for the support - That's great. 

Now, I need to have personal smart account to activate or buy the license? would you please guild me how to have this account? please. 

Appreciate the help and great support.   

Hi,

You can open up an account on Cisco website and tie to a valid contract.

You can also do this via Cisco reseller.

Contact Cisco TAC and they will guide you better then I.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Flavio -
are you recommending this license - please see the attached picture

For RV345 I saw a different part number.

AnyConnect Server license

LS-RV-ACS-25-1YR=

RV AnyConnect Server upgrade to 25 tunnels

1 year

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/small-business-rv-series-routers/datasheet-c78-738374.html

Team - Thank you for the great support - 

recently I have installed the RV345 and it's working very good, now the think is I'm really stuck with setting up the SSL VPN, PPTP, L2TP? I'm not able to setup any of these functions - I would appreciate if you could help me in setting the VPN to make anyconnect working- 

I'm using the RV345 for home my local network - my router IP Address: 192.168.1.1 - 255.255.255.0 

My network configuration is as below - 

huawei hg8245 Modem + Cisco switch 300 + 11 Cameras + Synology 916+ and two Linksys AP. 

The modem IP is 192.168.x.1 

i need to configuer SSL VPN - please - 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: