Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless SSL, forward domain\username password 2008R2

alig.norbert
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I would like to share my bookmark for forwarding the username (incl. AD-domain) and password with RDP2 plugin:

Plugin:

RDP2 (02.11.2009) won't work with IE9

Bookmark:

rdp2://<IP-ADDRESS RDP-SERVER>/?pp=16&FullScreen=true&RedirectDrives=true&csco_sso=1&domain=<AD-DOMAIN>

Further helpful links:

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00808c0603.shtml

Define RDP Connection Parameters (Optional)

When you connect with the RDP plugin, you can define connection parameters within the URL.

In order to define RDP connection parameters within the URL, complete these steps:

1. Within the VPN Service browser, select rdp:// from the Address drop-down list within your browser.

2. Insert a forward slash (/) and question mark (?) after the host name or IP address, and separate individual parameters with the ampersand symbol (&) as shown in this image:

3. Define the port parameter directly after the host name or IP address. This example uses port 5587.

For a full list of connection parameters, click Terminal Servers located on the left side of the VPN Service browser. This table lists some of the more common parameters:

WebVPN RDP Plug-in Variables
ParameterArgumentDefinition
consoleyesEnters the current console session if defined.
usernamestringUser name used to log in to the RDP server.
passwordstringPassword used to log in the RDP server (not recommended).
domainstringDomain name used to log in to RDP server.
geometrywidthxhieghtDefines the height and width of the screen (for example: 800x600 or 1024x768).
portintegerRDP port number. The default RDP port number is 3389.

Please rate if helpful...

Greets,

Norbert

1 Reply 1

Thanks a lot, i was searching for the Domain parameter!