cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless VPN - Smartunnel

BertCauwelier98
Level 1
Level 1

We have recently been trying to build a WebVPN portal that allowes a specific group of users. To initiate a smartunnel.

The goal of this SmartTunnel would be to provide a clientless VPN with very limited access for users that do not have the ability to deploy an AnyConnect Client.

sadly i have not seen any updated info about this feature in the last years and i am running into issues that not all browsers support this feature.

and it is very depentant on ActiveX and Java settings and installations. 

This causes the entire clientless VPN idea to go to a grinding halt... since i can get it to work...

But it's not very user friendly.

are there any intentions in the future to provide a clientless VPN software or appliance that can provide such a feature ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@BertCauwelier98 unfortunately clientless VPN has been depreciated on newer versions of the ASA software and was never introduced on FTD.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

@BertCauwelier98 unfortunately clientless VPN has been depreciated on newer versions of the ASA software and was never introduced on FTD.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: