Views
Helpful
Replies

Content marked as spam. Is something broken? How do I request a review? #MODS

itsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. 

Not sure where I should be posting questions about this forum itself, so posting here. 

Yesterday, started a new thread. Today it seems to have vanished. 

When I browse through VPN and AnyConnect, where I posted it, the posting does not apear. 

One user posted a response, I recieved an email, with a link.  When I foillow it, I get a page with no content related to the posting, that area is just blank. 

I went into my profile, and I can view my postings, here is how this one appears:
Capture2.PNG

When I click on this message,  I get the following partial response: 

Capture.PNG
So, seems I have to submit something, somewhere I guess, but the above is the only guidance I get.  Unsure why my posting was marked as spam in the first place, I do not recall anything about it that would have raised a flag. 

Anyone know where I should go from here? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

OK, it seems that filling out the form behind Community Feedback was the way to go, a few hours later, content has been reviewed and is back again!  

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

itsupport
Level 1
Level 1

After a bit of looking, I also filled out a form accessed from the "Community feedback" link at the bottom. Unsure if that is the correct way to proceed with a request for spam review. 

OK, it seems that filling out the form behind Community Feedback was the way to go, a few hours later, content has been reviewed and is back again!  

Yeah, but why did it happen in the first place?  And how exactly did you "fix" it?  Why is this happening?  I just happened to me as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: