Views
Helpful
Replies

COVERT-19 AnyConnect APEX 300 Users

#TCN
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Just a quick question in these uncertain times and I hope this helps others.

I have 300 AnyConnect premium peers  - in the even that this gets breached e.g. potentially 310 as an example will we still continue to run with 310 users for a period of time? e.g +10 above the 300 purchased

Normally our baseline number is around 20-30 AnyConnect users at any one time however we are in interesting times at the moment.

I guess the question is do I need to apply the COVERT-19 demo license for the additional breathing room  e.g. additional 10 users or can we temp burst the 300 peers

Can you help?

Cheers

CB

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It looks like you have the old Premium license (not the newer Apex style). Premium licenses are a hard cap - new connections will not be allowed once you hit the licensed number.

So you should request new one via self-service by following this procedure:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/215330-obtaining-an-emergency-covid-19-anyconne.html

Remember no matter what licenses you get (new temporary ones or new purchase) you are subject to the platform capacity

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It looks like you have the old Premium license (not the newer Apex style). Premium licenses are a hard cap - new connections will not be allowed once you hit the licensed number.

So you should request new one via self-service by following this procedure:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/215330-obtaining-an-emergency-covid-19-anyconne.html

Remember no matter what licenses you get (new temporary ones or new purchase) you are subject to the platform capacity

Thank you Marvin (again)

Cheers

CB