Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN fails to connect

jibsoni
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I am having HO and BR office connected using DMVPN . it was working before but suddenly it stopped working. HO is having a lease line and the branch having ADSL link.

It will be highly appreciated if somebody could help me in resolving this issue

Please check the attached HO ,BR  and   debug files   (public IP has been replaced with 1.1.1.1)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

praprama
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

From the BR debugs, it looks like it is never getting a response from the HO router, that is, it sends the 1st packet on UDP port 500 to 1.1.1.1 but never gets a response and hence keeps retransmitting the packet and finally deletes the SA.

Please have a check if there is complete 2-way communication between the BR and HO routers on UDP 500.

All the best!

Thanks and Regards,

Prapanch

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

praprama
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

From the BR debugs, it looks like it is never getting a response from the HO router, that is, it sends the 1st packet on UDP port 500 to 1.1.1.1 but never gets a response and hence keeps retransmitting the packet and finally deletes the SA.

Please have a check if there is complete 2-way communication between the BR and HO routers on UDP 500.

All the best!

Thanks and Regards,

Prapanch

HI Prapanch,

Thankyou very much, that worked.

Issue was there was no route in HO router for the branch I have added route then all stared working fine .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: