Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

DMVPN spoke router routing issues

Hello

I have a DMVPN spoke router on a Dynamic internet connection. the router recieves all routes for the entire network that is behind the hub router, however, i cannot communicate to anything beyond the hub router. I'm at my wits end with this and figured I'd throw this out to the community to pick at other peoples brains.

I can provide more detailed information if necessary.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Engager

hi david,

could you post sanitized config and show command output from both hub and spoke routers?

show crypto isakmp sa

show dmvpn detail

show ip nhrp

show ip route

Highlighted
Rising star

Check if the tunnel ip of the hub router is reachable from spoke router. If it is, check the control plane between peers you're trying to communicate. Maybe your spoke router has all the routes towards the hubs subnets, but some other L3-device between that spoke-router and host, from wich you're trying to communicate to other host behind the hub, doesn't receive those routes. Then check the reverse path, i.e. if everything correct with routing from the host behind the hub towards the host behind the spoke. Check if you have any ACLs on the tunnel interfaces applied, wich drops packets. Check if wirewall is enabled on host you're trying to connect to.

Content for Community-Ad