Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN UP BUT EIGRP NEIGHBORSHIP DOWN

dot10000000000
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I set up DMVPN using a 7600 with VPN SPA as the hub router. I used crypto-connect mode on the 7600 with tunnel protection on the Hub MGRE and also tunnel protection at the spoke GRE. There is a static route to the outside interface that points to the provider while the tunnel ip and the lan addree is advertised into EIGRP. The ipsec is up and shows so but the EIGRP neighborship is down. What can be the problem. The remte site uses a 2811 router and the DMVPN Design is hub and spoke.

Regards.

2 Replies 2

mj11
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

Are you able to provide any configurations with regards to this setup, also the following may help?

sh ip eigrp interfaces

Regards MJ

The standard config for a hub and spoke in dmvpn was used with crypto connect mode on the 7600 and tunnel protection on the Mgre at the HQ and at the branch. If i advertise the ip address of the service providers into eigrp, the neighborship comes up but at when that of the tunnel is used, it doesnt come up.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: