Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dual-WAN RV042 VPN and Crash problems

Hello everyone,

i've read lots of topic, and none of the solutions helped me out to solve my problems.

First of all i have gateway 2 gateway VPN configuration (both same RV042 with same firmware) + QVNP clients

The first one that i have those lines in my log "Ignoring Vendor ID payload" which doesn't allow clients to be connected from the first time they connect after several retries, or can't connect at all. I've doublechecked ports opened, and 500 is blocked by ISP. Also double checked, tried turning on and of Windows machine firewalls and etc - nothing helped. What would be the solution? should i manage to call my ISP and ask opening the port and it will solve my problem? P.S. HTTPS is enabled on router (this one i read in other topic)

The other problem is that one of my routers just stucks and i have manualy to turn off, and then to turn on that it would start working as it was. Log files doesn't show anything. Router started to crash after the last Firmware upgrade.

Thank You for Your time and answers!

Regards,

Donatas

1 Reply 1

praprama
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Donatas,

Since your questions is to dow ith Cisco's Small Bsiness family of routers, you will get better responses if you posted your question here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business

Regards,

Prapanch